List Price: $210.66
Sale Price: $114.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor identifies the prime fertility days to help women who are trying to conceive maximize their chances of getting pregnant. A non-invasive and easy-to-use device, the Clearblue Fertility Monitor consists of a handheld monitor that, along with the use of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks, identifies changes in fertility hormones. While most over-the-counter ovulation tests monitor the LH hormone on its own, the Clearblue Fertility Monitor tracks both LH and estrogen hormones to typically identify up to 6 fertile days 2 days of Peak Fertility days and 15 days of High Fertility.
- The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced way of tracking fertility and the only non-invasive method that detects both LH and estrogen hormones.
- Gives you comprehensive, personal information about your cycle to help you map out your fertility calendar.
- Counts the days and tells you which days to test.
- Tells you when you're having Low, High, and Peak fertility days.
- No.1 Brand Recommended by OB/GYNs.Data on file. Research into recommendation of Ovulation Tests & Fertility Monitors with 204 US Ob-Gyns. (Kantar Health)
- Requires: Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks (sold separately) and 4 AAA alkaline batteries (not included).